Vibram Five Fingers
The typical human foot is an anatomical marvel of evolution with 26 bones, 33 joints, 20 muscles, and hundreds of sensory receptors, tendons and ligaments. Like the rest of the body, to keep our feet healthy, they need to be stimulated and exercised.
That’s why we recommend wearing FiveFingers for exercise, play, and for fun. Stimulating the muscles in your feet and lower legs will not only make you stronger and healthier, it improves your balance, agility and proprioception.
Vibram FiveFingers is different than any other footwear on the planet. Not only do they bring you closer to your environment, FiveFingers deliver a number of positive health benefits—by leveraging all of the body’s natural biomechanics, so you can move as nature intended.
6 Reasons to Wear Vibram FiveFingers:
- Strengthens muscles in the feet and lower legs - wearing FiveFingers will stimulate and strengthen muscles in the feet and lower legs, improving general foot health and reducing the risk of injury.
- Improves range of motion in ankles, feet and toes – no longer ‘cast’ in a shoe, the foot and toes move more naturally.
- Stimulates neural function important to balance and agility - when wearing Vibram FiveFingers, thousands of neurological receptors in the feet send valuable information to the brain, improving balance and agility.
- Improves proprioception and body awareness – those same neurological receptors heighten body awareness, sending messages about body mechanics, form, and movement.
- Eliminates heel lift to align the spine and improve posture – by lowering the heel, our bodyweight becomes evenly distributed across the footbed, promoting proper posture and spine alignment.
- Allows the foot and body to move naturally, Which Just FEELS GOOD!
FiveFingers (Vibram) MENS CLASSIC
FiveFingers (Vibram) WOMENS BIKILA